Monday, November 24, 2008

Why must this happen to me :(

well i was normal at school and the after a lesson i was going to the table for break and then 5 minutes later came a girl to me with the question if i said something to the teachers. i said no i didn't why would i do that. Because everybody said you did it. It was about some people who had drunk to much and that i would say that to the teachers because i was sick. But i said no i didn't.

Than not much later 3 other girls came with the same question and that a other girl was given the fault and that all the polish people where angry at here. But the i said again i didn't but i'm not sure if i must believe that.

And then one of the girls came who had that day to much drunk that i had betrated here by telling it to the teacher. But i never did that. Than she asked me who else would did it. I say i didn't know. One of my friends wanted to help me but she said you weren't there so you keep you're mounth shut. Yea but i heard from the director that he had it from you.

But i swear i never told the teachers anything. Otherwise i could have told also about myself that i had drunk some. I don't know what to do right now. At school i almost had to cry but i keep myself for not doing it because otherwise the would said i was sad (not in a good way). I even don't know how the came with the idea that i would have told that to the teacher Why Why me Help me you guys please